CHECK BOTTOM OF THE PAGE FOR UPDATES TO LAYOUT GENERATOR IN LATEST BETA (RELEASED JULY 2020)
Test data should be running when editing a layout.
Note, you will not see background images/labels on the LCD screen while in the layout generator.
1. Clone a layout that closely matches what you need or create a blank one
2. Add extra items by data item and dragging to the screen (see table of data items)
3. To remove items, drag them to remove item area
Select an EXISTING font from item characteristics. The ability to create your own fonts is in beta and is not recommended to be used
4. Edit item and label characteristics (see table of data items).
5. Drag sliders or click on a colour to set colours.
6. Once the layout is complete, click “save layout”. When you exit the layout generator you will be prompted to upload the new layout to your device. This may take approx. 2 minutes per layout. UGT manager may stop responding. Do not close the application. Wait for it to finish
If you do not want to save a layout you are editing do not click save layout and simply close the Layout Generator Window. Click Yes to exit without saving
Certain data items have dynamic colours. These are fixed and cannot be changed
Font used for the data item
Number of digits to display from the item
Height of data item
Width of data item
Describes what the value is showing
Font used for the label
Font size of label
Style used for label
Location of label
Different styles to choose from
The text the label displays
BETA July 2020 Updates
Specific Sim Data output
– The Layout generator can now show data output as if a selected sim was running (select sim from the dropdown box at top right).
– If a data items is not available for a sim it will show N/A
– It is now possible to turn off dynamic colours by groups (temp, pressure etc) so you can modify the actual colour of the data items
– Sim settings still control the behavior of dynamic colours in game. You can choose to have dynamic colours on for some sims/cars but off for others while using the same layout in both cases.