Ultimate Game Tech Race LCD Development Kit 2
Second edition kit for sim racers who want to build the Race LCD into their steering wheel. Be sure to check the wiring diagram as it requires some unusual wiring.
UGT Race LCD
UGT Race LCD Input cable
3m USB A to B Cable
UGT Manager Software: compatible with Microsoft Windows 7 and 10 (32/64Bit)
32 diodes, 4 resistors
Software available via download (link provided with purchase)
Please note, this is a development kit intended for technical individuals and not end users. While every effort has been made to make it simple to use, stable and compatible, Ultimate Game Tech will not accept any responsibility for any damage caused by the kit.
- 4.3inch LCD TFT Display: 480 x 272 Resolution, RGB 65K true to life colours. Display Viewing Area: 95.04mm x 53.85mm
- Connects to your computer via 1 single USB cable
- 32 push buttons, 3 analog inputs, 5 rotary switches, 6 encoders
- 6 additional LED inputs
- Onboard sound – DRS/Shiftpoint beep
- Input: 12 bit analogue precision
- 12 bit analogue input precision
- 21 LED’s with 170 degree viewing angle
- Device dimension: 77mm(h) x122mm(w) 21mm(d) – (depth measurement goes from rear solder to highest LED).
- Fully supported drivers for latest operating systems and games