Ultimate Game Tech Input Control Elite USB
Device: Input controller / button board for creating a button box/racing wheel/input interface device.
Inputs: Digital inputs for push buttons or toggle switches; analog inputs for potentiometers or hall effect sensors; rotary switches via analog input to provide between 2 and 16 rotary positions with only 1 data connection (VCC and GND also required) and support for 8 Encoders., hat switch and funky switch.
Connection: Connects to your PC via a single USB cable.
Software: configurable with the UGT Input Controller Manager. Each device comes with a single license for UGT Input Controller Manager which is tied to the hardware. Once input settings are saved to the device, you do not need the Controller Manager running.
UGT Input Controller Manager: compatible with Microsoft 10 (32/64Bit)
Software available via download
Note, as most people will wire into the USB solder pads, a micro USB cable is NOT INCLUDED with this device
- USB 2 Full Speed Connectivity
- Built in micro USB socket
- Solder pads for direct wired in connection of USB Cable (optional to use)
- 4x mounting tabs for mechanical mounting using M4 screws
- Launch control software support
Supported Input Devices:
- 46 Buttons
- 1 Hat Switch input with Funky Switch support
- 12 Analog inputs with 12 bit resolution and configurable sensitivity
- 6 Rotary Switch inputs with 2 to 16 positions possible, multiplexed with Analog inputs and configurable via PC software
- 10 Encoder inputs supporting Quadrature encoders and 1 bit Encoders
- 2 funky switches
All inputs wired directly to the back of the device PCB via solder pads with GND and VCC connections shared between all inputs.
Please note, while every effort has been made to make it simple to use, stable and compatible, Ultimate Game Tech will not accept any responsibility for any damage caused by the kit.